Monday, March 26, 2007

Orderliness may save my soul

Today has been a spectacularly productive day at work, and I am hoping whatever little fire is currently under my ass will remain there, burning just-hot-enough, throughout the night as I transition into work for school.

In a determined effort to clear the house of clutter, A. tackled the majority of the house last night. I cannot adequately share with you the restorative property of his actions. I am absolutely giddy. Full of pep. Relaxed. Ready to go. Perhaps this explains my show of productivity today?

Thank you, A.





Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

  1. Can I borrow A? I've just about given up the fight against clutter and am satisfied to have a small clear path from one end of the apartment to the other.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification. Spambots have found this little blog!