Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Lazy Walkers

Few things drive me batty like lazy walkers. You know, people who are so lazy they can't even pick up their feet when they walk. They make this hideous dragging noise with their feet. It seems like I get stuck behind one of these walkers at least once a day on campus. With every audible drag of their feet my blood pressure rises. I have a low tolerance for lazy people, and when I see that people can't -- or won't -- pick up their own feet to walk, I make the assumption that they are as lazy as they get. It probably isn't nice of me to jump to such unflattering assumptions. But for goodness sake, just pick up your feet!

A. helped me with data entry from my farmers' market surveys last night. I think he wants me to be done with this thesis pretty badly.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about the Lazy Walkers. When I see or hear them I want to yell, "Pick up your feet!"

    Maybe I have some anger management issues...

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification. Spambots have found this little blog!