Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Showers. In the Solid State.

Soooooo. I have been a tad occupied by The Thesis lately. So much so, that I did not realize until a few hours ago that Easter is this Sunday. Yeah.

++++

I turned in some sections on Tuesday. I am finishing the Intro and doing more reading while waiting to hear if I am going in the right direction.

++++

I took last night completely off and played cards with the ladies. It was so fun, and exactly what I needed. I came in last both rounds. It was awesome.

++++

I don't know what my officemate is listening to, but it soundd an awful lot like the theme song to the Wonder Pets. While ridiculous, this has delighted me to no end.



++++

I am delighted I know what Wonder Pets are. I am so, so happy to have my nephew, M., in my life.

I love when he has this expression on his face. I feel the same way in the snow.


++++

It is snowing. We woke up to six inches of snow this morning,and it is still coming down. It is a spring storm, heavy and wet. It will all be gone in a few days.

The bummer of it all is we finally could drive the car to the house two days ago. It was so sweet! No more loading the truck up, driving to the highway, parking the truck, hauling all our shit to the car, driving into town, etc. Reverse and Repeat to go home. No more!

Until today.

++++

Stupid snow.

2 comments:

  1. NOT OK. NOT OK, SNOW. oh my jeebus. NOT OK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. Sorry about the snow! And so glad we have a nice paved driveway.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification. Spambots have found this little blog!