1. Most of the snow (but not all!) had melted by the end of the day on Tuesday. It smelled clean and fresh, like after a rain shower. Everything is turning very green with all of the extra moisture.
2. I am feeling completely overwhelmed with clutter again. I think I am going to spend Sunday morning sorting out what to post to Freecycle, what to post on Craigslist, what is particularly useful for someone down on their luck and prepare it for the Salvation Army, and shoving everything else into trash bags or recycling bins.
3. I won’t be doing this on Saturday, though, because A. and I will be in Denver, meeting Shauna and Jason and watching the Twins/Rockies game. I am both thrilled and a little nervous. Mostly thrilled, though!
4. I just used my tax rebate to buy new tires. I really wanted to bury the check in the backyard, just to give Dubya the finger.
5. The remainder of the rebate will be handed right over to the gas companies so that A. and I can make it to the wedding. Fucking cars and all the trappings! I hate you.