Tuesday, October 28, 2008

How Was Your Tuesday?

This was my Tuesday:

Work sucked the very life out of me.

++++

I tried to bring it back with a dinner of Totino's Pizza Rolls (damn, you Tessie!), Ben and Jerry's FroYo Cherry Garcia, and a Whiskey Sour with two maraschino cherries.

++++

It didn't work. All I got was a tummy ache.

++++

I was reminded by this lovely lady that a life of gratitude is a life full of gifts.

++++

I am grateful to and for her.

++++

Too bad I keep forgetting about the time difference every. single. time. I attempt to call her. I am sure she does not believe me when I say I adore her.

++++

I voted! Whoo!!!!!

++++

A. was away at his study group so I got to crush on Steve Martin during his interview on the Daily Show without any teasing. It was awesome.

++++

I swear I will get my shit together soon and write a real post. These "snippets" can only be fun for you for so long, yes?

How was your Tuesday?

2 comments:

  1. my tuesday was busy. since i leave for europe tomorrow and all ;-) work was a blur, our head of sales was in town, i ran all over creation looking for a darn rick steve's guidebook for amsterdam after work (unsuccessful!) then finally ended up at my friend's house for Girl's Night (= wine & gabbing). and now i need to pack :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the snippets... so much information in an easy read. My Tuesday? Ha - busy.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification. Spambots have found this little blog!