Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday, Oh Monday

When I went to the bank on Saturday I wore a short sleeve shirt and no jacket. Today, as I left the house at the crack of dawn with A., I was bundled in a winter coat, hat, gloves, and brought my gigantic snow boots with me. I forgot my scarf, and as such, I will feel chilled regardless of being totally bundled.

We are supposed to get 10 inches of snow today with 45 mph wind. Hence, why I came in to town with A.; my little Civic probably isn't going anywhere for a week or so.

Good times.

++++

Still no word from my advisor regarding the chapter I sent him. I don't really expect to hear from him until sometime this week, anyway. If I don't hear from him by Wednesday, I will drop him a line to keep myself on his radar.

++++

I didn't do any Thesis Related Activity this weekend, but my house is awfully clean.

++++

A. has a study group tonight, the house is clean and dinner is going to be a snap to prepare. I suppose I have no excuses left. I will be reading Thesis Related Material tonight.

Again, good times.

Happy Monday to you!

4 comments:

  1. Cleaning was always my number one procrastination tool when I was in college. You could always tell that I had some big assignment due because my dorm room would be sparkling. Too bad I don't have that kind of motivation to clean these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my house was clean -- and that I was working on a thesis :)
    Well, maybe not too much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you took a little break from it. I clean when I'm procrastinating; I clean when I'm mad; and I clean when I've got a lot on my mind. You would think my house would be a lot cleaner! Congrats on getting your first chapter done. Is chapter 2 the lit review? If so, I hated that one. Everytime I thought I was done, one of my committee members would fire off another article that "might be of interest". Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. man, i kept seeing the BLIZZARD IN THE MIDWEST!!!!!!! headlines on the weather channel earlier this week... i thought of you right away and how much you so don't need more snow :-(

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification. Spambots have found this little blog!