- Cute clothes. I know! Me! Wanting cute clothes. Thing is, I have bought myself some cute clothes lately, and damn, that is so much more fun than wearing un-cute clothes. Whoda thunk?
- Retro Vintage Steelcase Credenza to go with my kick ass desk
- A sewing machine, obviously
- Shell "cream color base" (whatever the hell that is, to highlight cheekbones) from MAC
- Eyeshadow from MAC
- Shoes. Unfortunately, I HATE shopping for shoes. I have normalish toes, but FUCKING NARROW heels. I walk right out of flats and heels. Even if they have straps, my feet try to slip out and then I end up with either enormous blisters or filleted feet. (I wish I was exaggerating, but truly, I am not.) The only shoes I can wear are Dansko clogs. Ok some of the time, un-cute the rest of the time, don't destroy me feet all of the time. Any advise? Suggestions?
- Boots. Again, a pain to shop for. I don't get as many blisters, so these are my only heel options. But. I have HUGE calves, always have. So I have to fine wide-calf boots. Not easy. Again, suggestions?
- Petticoat short thingies. Screw slips.
- Sam Elliott to read a bit of Lonesome Dove to me at night as I fall asleep. I am totally serious.
- Colorado Rockies fitted baseball cap.
- Joe Mauer t-shirt
- A budget that would allow even one of these purchases. (sigh)
What the hell, right? Maybe my mind is just in hyperdrive with all the possibilities before me once I finish The Thesis.
So, yeah. Any of you having a Capitalist Consumerist Streak? What are you pining after?