1. Last night, as A. and I were walking to the house in the dark, I misjudged the end of a snowdrift and flung myself into it, face first with no attempt to soften the landing on my part, in true slap-stick, spazz-out style. I thought it the perfect and most appropriate end to the day.
2. I pointed out the snow drift to A. this morning, and he said, "Why yes, I can tell your face landed there, your knees there, and your hands there. Your keys are still there." Good thing I pointed out my clumsiness to A. or else my keys would have been buried in snow until June. I had no idea I'd dropped them.
3. I am meeting with The Thesis Committee next week (it only took a month to herd them all into the same room at the same time!) to go over my progress. I am both excited and horrified. That sounds about right.
UPDATED TO ADD:
4. In more ridiculousness, I find knitting on two single-pointed needles much more difficult/annoying that using five double-pointed needs. What the hell?
5. I have nothing planned this weekend but some housework and loads of Thesis Time. As my plans already have me bored, why don't you tell me what you will be up to? Let me live vicariously through you, please!
Happy Friday to you!