Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Breakfast

My friend, Kim , came to town last night and we got together for a couple of drinks and catching up. A. joined us, though he did not get more than a word or two in the conversation. He did, however, agree wholeheartedly with me later that night when I said Kim is one of the most vibrant and genuine people I know.

It was so fun to be out of the house, away from work, and chatting with a good friend! Thanks for kicking my week off with a great start, Kim!

+++++

I have not managed to eat breakfast yesterday or today, and it is totally kicking my ass.  Also, I am anxious to eat breakfast because I want to try out Swistle's Baked Oatmeal. It sounds so yummy, and perfect for a chilly winter morning!

++++

I think A. has actually talked me into going on a weekend-long ice-fishing trip. I KNOW.

++++

It was so, so, so good to see so many friends in DC and NYC. I am missing them terribly right now, but am also so content knowing they are still a part of my life.

++++

Happy Tuesday to you!

6 comments:

  1. Man, I miss ice fishing. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice fishing! For a whole weekend! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've, uh, definitely never been ice fishing. nor have i ever been invited ice fishing. actually, i've never been NORMAL fishing, for that matter. i.. um.. hope it's fun? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice fishing??? I'd LOVE to do an ice fishing trip, I never have!! I want DETAILS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A week long ice fishing trip? It must be love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ice fishing just seems to be so... cold and uncomfortable. I hope you go and shatter my image!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification. Spambots have found this little blog!