Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Must Stop the Bullshit

Um, wow. I never had much of an opinion about Hillary Duff one way or the other. Her character annoyed me in Cheaper by the Dozen and Cheaper by the Dozen 2. (I unapologetically love those movies. I have a HUGE CRUSH on Steve Martin.) I felt she played her character consistently enough for me to dislike it, anyway.

Maybe this character required less acting ability than I had thought? Check out this interview with the actress in The Observer. I really thought this was a parody.

I have an opinion now.

This girl needs to wake the fuck up. Oh, and I hope she is dumbing herself down, because if that is the case then she can stop that bullshit immediately.

1 comment:

  1. Do you know who I have a huge crush on? Tim Robbins. Mmmm. Also, once I had a dream I made out with Will Ferrell, and I sat on his lap and he told me I was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification. Spambots have found this little blog!