1. I went to a driving range last night and tried to swing a golf club for the first time in my life. A. is a pretty good golfer and was quite patient trying to teach me the basics.
He laughed a lot.
I looked like an rusty robot trying to swing a club while having computer glitches. It was pretty awesome.
The weather was perfect, the grass was green, the company fantastic. It was a great night.
2. Boy, I miss the hell out of Buster. But I am spoiling the shit out of Belle, and boy, that is fun as all get-out.
3. I am trying to wrangle all my electronic clutter. (HOLY FUCK, THIS IS A BIG, ANNOYING PROJECT. Any tips?)
I'd like to consolidate my online photos. Which site do you prefer: Picassa, Flickr, or Photobucket? I kind of hate the Picassa desktop application and prefer GIMP for photo editing. Is it worth it to buy a Pro account at Flickr?
4. I am applying for two jobs. I loooove the first position, but might not be very good at it. The other I would totally kick ass but love it less.
5. A. and I will be attending our first Rockies game of the season tomorrow. I cannot believe how bad the team is this year. They make their past few seasons look stellar in comparison. The past few seasons have not been stellar.
I am looking forward to a stadium beer and hot dog, the sound of the crowd, the crack of the bat, the breeze in the air. Oh, I can't wait.
What are your weekend plans?
Happy Friday to you!