1. As I was walking toward my building on my way to work this morning, a friendly woman crossed my path and we chit-chatted for a while. I had never met her before, and enjoyed the happy-see-strangers-arent-bad-we-can-beat-the-suburbs-isolation moment. We both said goodbye in happy, sing-song voices.
2. As I walked to the doors of my building and caught my reflection in the glass I saw that I still had a roller in my bangs.
3. I am having some serious issue with The Thesis and whether or not it is worth my time (and my life!) to finish. More on that later, possible over at Fledgling.
4. I get to see my three nephews on my side of the family this weekend. I cannot wait. I CANNOT WAIT. I walked by a display of cotton candy and had to get some "for the boys." I damn near plopped down $35 on three teeny Wyoming Cowboy baseball hats for them.
You can bet that I will, indeed, be pinching their cheeks tomorrow.
I need to be stopped.
5. Otters. They are quite possibly the most awesome animal on Planet Earth.
Happy Friday to you!