1. Sen. Barney Frank KICKS ASS and says it straight.
2. I have worn my contacts for four days in a row. I feel like a superhero or something.
3. I am returning 13 books to the library, all related to The Thesis. I am not renewing them.
4. Buster shakes and gets nervous about EVERYTHING since being put on Doggy Prozac. We are starting behavior training with him, too. I don't quite know what to do with this dog.
5. In the cookbook I am designing, under the snack section, there is a recipe for a blueberry smoothie. It is called the "Purple Cow." (This cookbook is aimed at low-income folks with kids.) It explains how you can mix a smoothie together in a ziploc bag, then snip the end to pour it in a cup. It says, you can "milk the purple cow."
Milk the purple cow.
I cannot get over this. I am very, very tempted to delete that before it goes to press.
Happy Friday to you!